8 Beauty Staples I Purchase Over and Over Again
My favorite part about beauty blogging is trying out new products and sharing my favorites with you. My friend Jessica over at 26 and Not Counting recently posted about beauty products she always repurchases. I read it and thought it would be a good idea to share with you my own beauty staples. Here's a list of my 8 beauty staples I purchase over and over again.
1. Neutrogena Toner: I fist mentioned using Neutrogena toner in this skincare post. Since I have oily skin, toner helps to rebalance my skin's pH levels after i've sucked all of the oil out by cleansing and masking. My current favorite toner is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner.
2. Living Proof Dry Shampoo: I've tested many dry shampoos over the years and the Living Proof Dry Shampoo is the only one that feels like it cleans my hair versus mask it with product. It is pricey considering there are other great dry shampoos for under $10. But, this is the one that works best for me (especially during summer when my hair gets super sweaty!)
3. Equate Night-Time Soothing Makeup Removing Towelettes: I love these makeup wipes for two reasons: 1) It's cheap (under $5!) and 2) It's great for contact wearers and sensitive eyes.
4. Mac Fix+: One of the best multi-purpose makeup mists I've owned is Mac Fix+. I use it to set my makeup, enhance shimmery eyeshadows, and add moisture back into my Beauty Blender. The Mac Pro Store used to sell rose, coconut, and I believe lime-scented Fix+ but I can't find it on the website so I think it has been discontinued 😔 (the rose was my favorite!)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: I have many favorite eyebrow products but the ABH Brow Wiz is one that I purchase over and over again. I love that it's not waxy and doesn't leave me with bare brows in the middle of a hot day. (I use the color 'Soft Brown')
6. Benefit Porefessional Face Primer: This face primer is one that does it all for me; it's oil-free, it primes, mattifies, and looks good under my makeup (sheer or full coverage). I've tried other primers that claim to do the same, but none work as good as this one!
7. Beauty Blender: The Beauty Blender has been a life-changing beauty tool in my makeup routine. It's a good idea to clean and replace your Beauty Blenders often for cleanliness and optimal application (I clean and rotate every 2-3 days). My current favorites are the black and nude Beauty Blenders and I really want to try the Pure (white) Beauty Blender.
8. Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: If you wear waterproof mascara, winged liner, or lashes (or all 😉) you need this product to remove excess eye makeup. SO GOOD! I recommend it to all my friends.
That's it! These are my 8 beauty staples I purchase over and over again. What beauty products do you repurchase and recommend? Share in the comments down below 👇🏽
Shop This Post
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner | Living Proof Dry Shampoo | Equate Night-Time Soothing Makeup Removing Wipes | Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz | Benefit Porefessional Face Primer | Beauty Blender Black, Nude, Pure | Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover